The Ombudsman can look into your complaint if you believe that you personally, or the person on whose behalf you are complaining:
- have been treated unfairly or received a bad service through some failure on the part of the body providing it; and
- have been disadvantaged personally by maladministration or service failure.
The Ombudsman expects you to bring your concerns to our attention first and to give us a chance to put things right.
You can contact the Ombudsman by:
- phone: 0300 790 0203
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- the website: www.ombudsman-wales.org.uk
- writing to: Public Services Ombudsman for Wales, 1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae, Pencoed CF35 5LJ.