When you have requested a service and something needs addressing, it is still better to contact the relevant department to try and resolve this quickly. This is known as a Service Issue and some examples of this are:
- The tradesman has not turned up.
- I have provided evidence for my housing application and my band is still the same.
- The contractor is taking too long to complete the work.
- I had an inspection last week and I haven’t heard anything further.
- I have reported Anti-Social Behaviour and I have not been advised of the outcome.
- I had a repair to my roof and it is leaking again.