Work Placements and Apprenticeships
We welcome applications from anyone who would like to gain work experience in a specific area of our organisation.
We work closely with the following organisations to provide placement opportunities:
- Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council
- Careers Wales
- Neath Port Talbot College
- The Job Centre
Some examples of the types of placements we offer are:
- Placements for anyone who is in education or training and would like to gain on the job experience to enable them to successfully complete their training
- Secondary school pupils during their work experience week
- Individuals who are unemployed to help them gain the experience and employability skills they need to get back into work.
Whilst we try to accommodate as many of our requests as possible, placements are limited throughout the year and will be allocated as fairly as possible.
The following guide may help:
For any further enquiries, please contact us on 01639 505 853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyfle Building Skills is a New Regional Shared Apprenticeship Scheme that we are part of which created over 140 apprenticeships across South West Wales in its first 2 years. It’s a shared apprenticeship scheme launched by South West Wales Regional Shared Apprenticeship Ltd (SWWRSAL) and CITB. The aim is to provide a service which supports young adults into sustainable employment within the construction industry. This will help young people further their careers and their chances of gaining employment. They will have the opportunity to gain an NVQ level 2 and 3.
Partner Work Placements and Apprenticeships
We advertise work placements and apprenticeships on behalf of our partners. These can be found on our Partner Work Placements and Apprenticeships page.