Home Contents Insurance

Accidents happen and when they do, they can be very expensive to put right. Could you afford to replace all your belongings?

As a tenant, you are responsible for any damage or loss to the contents of your home. Tai Tarian does not insure your furniture or personal items against fire, theft, vandalism or burst pipes. 

Tai Tarian encourages all our tenants to take out contents insurance, either through our special scheme with Aviva or by arranging cover yourself.


Features and Benefits of our Special Scheme:

  • No “Excess” on claims
  • “New-for-Old” cover
  • Continuous cover, no annual renewal to worry about
  • No "No Claims Discount" to worry about when claiming  
  • Accidental Damage Cover option available


This insurance doesn’t have to be expensive. A breakdown is provided in the Cost of Insurance Guide.

To help you decide on the amount of cover you need for your household contents you can print our handy Do-it-yourself Valuation Sheet.

To apply to join our insurance scheme with Aviva or to find out more information, contact our Insurance Team on 01639 506091 or email insurance@taitarian.co.uk.

Making a Claim

Existing members of the insurance scheme who need to make a claim or have a general query please contact the Insurance Team via the contact details above.