Who is my Tenancy Relations Officer?

Click on the relevant area of the map to find a list of our Tenancy Relations Officers (formerly called Community Housing Officers) who are on hand to offer you help and support in relation to managing your home.

Should you require additional support further information on our Intensive Housing Management service can be found here.

NPT Borough